Working With Us
Working with The Wall Printer couldn’t be easier. With more than 750 customers worldwide, this 10-year-old solution brings expertise others can’t. Whatever you’re looking to accomplish, our team is on-hand to bring you quick, reliable, and honest answers to all your questions.
BUY A PRINTER
Start a new business?
Expanding a current business?
Either way, The Wall Printer is a fabulous source of revenue. Not only do you deliver the customer a big smile but you develop long-term relationships. Ask us how.
GET A WALL PRINTED
Need a logo on your office building?
Does your child want a rainbow on her bedroom wall?
Are you a muralist looking for the fastest way to get your art seen?
Let us help you find someone to get that done for you!
OWN A TERRITORY
You think big. We like that.
Because the benefits of owning The Wall Printer are enormous.
It’s not a difficult sell–and we help you do it.
If you’d like to represent your town, your region, your state, or province
with The Wall Printer, let’s talk.
“I’d like to thank Paul and the folks at The Wall Printer for the perfect addition to our new office…Just another example of awesome innovation from a Wilmington, NC entrepreneur.”
Buy A Printer
Stop painting wall murals and start printing them.
New business? Or expanding your current business?
The Wall Printer is the world’s leading patent-protected wall printer for art and signage.
• Print 3D effects
• HD, up to 1440 dpi – no other vertical printing machine prints with higher resolution!
• UV protected
• Nearly any size -The Wall Printer can print up to 12’ high and any width – with scaffolding, no height limit for the largest murals.
• Quick! From 12 to over 800 sq ft (1.2 to 80 sq meters) per hour.
• Ultrasonic sensors detect wall smoothness, adjusting as it goes.
• 15 patents
Depending on the wall printer you choose, pricing ranges from $16,995 to $39,995
We work with Partners Capital Group for custom financing options. Contact us for more information.
BUILD A BUSINESS
Build your business based on The Wall Printer
Expand a current business when you buy a Wall Printer.
Either way, we are here to support your growth and success. Unlike a traditional franchise,
when you build a wall printing business with The Wall Printer as your cornerstone, we help you
with both business strategies, marketing, and sales.
Getting started couldn’t be more simple. Simply complete this form.
We’ll connect directly with you and create a custom solution that fits your needs.
We have lots more content on our blog–take a look!
Get A Wall Printed
Great decision! Your world will be more beautiful when you add eye-catching art or signage to your environment. Think of the opportunities–any wall, indoors or out. And soon any floor! If you want a vertical print, we’re the most efficient way to get one. We simply need a digital copy of the art.
THE ART WE PRINT
Own A Territory
Be the go-to for vertical printing in your territory!
When you begin to realize the business advantages of wall printing, you may wish to dampen the competition. Choose not to settle–consider owning a territory.
With territory ownership, you reap the following benefits:
• THE WALL PRINTER will not sell any machines or services within your territory, but you can.
• Get distributor pricing on all machines, inks, and accessories. That’s $5,000+ off on each machine you buy.
• We send all leads we receive for your area directly to you. That’s for machine sales or wall printing services.
• Exclusive owners become the first point of contact for sales within their territory for any sales or sub-licensing of territories within their territory. The only way an interested client can purchase a machine in your territory is through the territory owner.
• It’s important to know that owning a Wall Printer territory is not a franchise. No royalties or revenue is shared with “corporate.” You keep every penny of profit.
And you can create your own brand! While you have the rights to use THE WALL PRINTER trademark, you’re not obligated to and may have your own company brand.
Want to learn more? Talk to us! Start by filling out this form and we’ll get right back to you.